SOF Tactical Tourniquet (SOFTT)
Product No. #05149PA
tourniquet alone or tourniquet plus Universal Tourniquet Pouch
which is MOLLE, PALS and Duty Belt compatible. A tourniquet can be a
life saver but only if it is readily available. A Universal Tourniquet
Pouch is an inexpensive and simple method to keep a
tourniquet on your person, ready for use. It also protects your TQ from
harmful UV rays.
This product cannot be shipped outside the United States (except APO/FPO addresses)
Available as tourniquet only or as tourniquet plus Universal Tourniquet Pouch
Advantages of the SOF Tactical Tourniquet
One of 3 TCCC recommendended tourniquets: C.A.T., EMT, SOFTT
- 100% Effective. Proven to be 100% effective during USAISR testing.
- Durability. The SOFTT is constructed of quality, high strength materials. The tourniquet handle is machined from a solid piece of aircraft aluminum and maintains its strength in the most extreme temperatures. The tri-rings are molded Acetyl, a high impact plastic that will also maintain its strength in extreme temperatures.SOFTT with Molle pouches
- No VelcroŽ is used to maintain tension. This greatly reduces the chance of accidental release of the tourniquet during patient movement. Our buckle will also perform when dirty, muddy or sandy. Blood + sand = mud. VelcroŽ does not work when it is dirty.
- Safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement.
- Dual locking rings provide a back up in the event of a broken ring.
- Low maintenance. Safety screws and buckles are now factory coated with a rust preventative/lubricant
- Repairable. The SOFT Tourniquet can be easily repaired if it is damaged. 550 cord, boot laces or zip ties can be used to replace the tri-rings. Nothing is indestructible and being able to repair equipment in the field is a necessity for soldiers.
Tactical Casualty Care Innovations: News from Iraq
6" x 2.25" x 2.25"
Weight: 4.8 oz
w/ Universal Tourniquet Pouch: 6.4
as tourniquet only or tourniquet plus Universal Tourniquet Pouch in
black, black with black pull tab, coyote brown, multi-cam and olive drab