Join a great team, and become part of the pontential!
The mission of Chinook Medical Gear is to be the leading single-source provider of high quality medical products suited to organizations that operate in austere environments. We accomplish this by offering an unlimited range of medical related goods while providing exceptional customer service. Ethical business practices and an empowered staff are the principles we utilize to achieve success internally and externally.
Benefits of working at Chinook:
- Competitive salaries
- Employee health insurance coverage
- Simple IRA Plan with company matching up to 3%
- Employee bonus plan
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and paid personal time
- Fun and rewarding environment
- Focus on customer service and quality products
- Motivation - employee responsibility, empowerment and flexibility
- Small, growing, veteran-owned company that is well established in the industry
- Located in beautiful Durango, Colorado
Current Job Openings
Office Manager- The Office Manager will assist with customer service phone support, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, HR, and other general duties. Candidates must possess strong computer skills, ERP experience preferred, as well as be a multitasker with strong attention to detail. Chinook Medical Gear offers a great team oriented working environment along with competitive pay and benefits.
To apply please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org