By Request of US Military, Chinook has developed the Spider Strap XL in Olive Drab! NSN 6530-01-593-0010 Awarded!
Higher Quality. Better Size. The Right Color!
The ultimate in patient immobilization, the Spider Strap has ten points of attachment and secures easily to the shoulder and foot area of the spine board. Constructed of heavy grade polypropylene and long lasting Velcro. Can be used on pinned or non-pinned boards.
- Requires minimum deployment training
- Bag included with every strap
- IR Tape on each attachment point
- Approximately 2 inches larger than current product
- Utilizes high density polypropylene webbing
- Thread: PP
- Stitches per inch 8.9
- Polypropylene Webbing: pounds/inch 37 G/YD
- Cycle PSI Average: 200 LBS
- Shear Strength Lengthwise: 220 LBS
- Shear Strength Width: 170 LBS
- Curved Shear on 4 1/2 Radius: 150 LBS
- Latching Effect P/W Average: 120 LBS
- Peel Strength Length Wise: 100 LBS
Dimensions of bag: 18-1/2" x 4"