An innovative, cost effective new device designed specifically for rescue and vertical or horizontal lift operations. The VL Rescue Sled gives you all of the functionality of conventional CASEVAC/Tactical Evacuation Care methods with a less complicated, more durable system, all for a better price.
The MedSled VL Rescue Sled is an extraction device that provides quick transport of an injured individual in a difficult or hostile rescue situation. Lightweight and rolled into a compact carrying bag, the Med Sled Rescue is designed for ease in carrying. Its durable construction makes for a quick and safe transport. Just one soldier can quickly load and secure a casualty onto the sled. Each sled utilizes a waist harness for easy horizontal movement, which leaves the soldier's hands free to use his or her weapon, while transporting their fellow soldier to safety.
- No assembly required
- Integrated Hoist System for quick lifting (pre-assembled)
- Requires minimum deployment training
- Rapid Deployment Bag included with every sled
- The MedSled VL Rescue Sled is lightweight - weighing less than 17 lbs.
- Few components enabling immediate deployment
- Utilizes High Density Polyethylene, a more durable material
- 9,000 lb rated perimeter tether secures the warfighter and expedites the evac process
- VL Rescue Sled utilizes 4,000 lb rated cross straps with side release buckles for ease of use
- DeCon Capable
Integrated Hoist System
- Capable of Vertical and Horizontal Lift
- Hoist system rated to 10,000 lbs
- Helicopter hoist straps included with every sled
- No assembly required at time of extraction