The Med Sled Rescue is an extraction device that provides quick transport of an injured individual in a difficult or hostile rescue situation. Weighing only 6 pounds and rolled into a compact carrying bag, the Med Sled Rescue is designed for ease in carrying. Its durable construction makes for a quick and safe transport. Just one person can quickly load and secure a casualty onto the sled. Each sled utilizes a waist harness for easy horizontal movement, which leaves the rescuer's hands free to use his or her weapon, while transporting the patient to safety.
• Designed to be utilized for the rapid extrication of injured in all phases of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
• Dramatically reduces the effort of moving wounded
• Sled design enables a one-on-one rescue or evacuation
• A hands-free tether around waist or shoulder allows for carrying rifle, equipment or supplies
• Slides easily for safe and immediate evacuation
• It's compact -- comes in its own carrying bag with shoulder strap
• It's lightweight -- only 6 pounds!
• It's durable -- made of highly durable plastic material that helps protect person while transporting
This Sled is intended for dragging or carrying the patient. See the MedSled Vertical List Rescue Sled for other applications.