Chinook Tactical Medical Kit - Medic (TMK-ME)
TMK-ME Multi Cam (01278MC) NSN: 6545-01-611-5293
TMK-ME Refill (01278REF) NSN: 6545-01-610-1656
Specifically designed with input from Special Operations medics, Chinook’s TMKTM-ME (Medic) sets the standard for tactical medical aid backpacks. The most comprehensive medical backpack of its kind, the TMK-ME features an efficient modularized approach with labeled pockets for versatility in a durable package.
The rugged exterior features a lightweight, medium volume backpack with easy access outer pockets and one main zipper pocket that folds flat upon opening for fast emergency response. The spacious internal compartment is equipped with seven interchangeable, removable mesh supply pouches neatly secured and labeled for maximum efficiency in austere conditions. Hydration compatible with internal bladder compartment and hose outlet.
- 4 small quick access outer pockets and 1 main zipper pocket
- Top and side handles for various carrying methods
- Padded, adjustable shoulder, sternum and waist straps
- 4 reinforced attachment loops to secure pack
- 5 compression straps for compact profile or to backup zipper failure
- Main compartment and outer pocket drain holes minimize weight in harsh conditions
- MOLLE compatible with PALS webbing system
- Main compartment equipped with 7 interchangeable / removable supply pouches (4 small, 2 medium and 1 large)
- Pouches neatly secured with large Velcro strips extending the length of the pack
- 9 removable labels - Bandage 1, Bandage 2, IV, Airway, Chest and four blank labels for user customization
- 3 permanent pocket configurations
- Adjustable retention strap to secure loose gear
- Hydration compatible
Available separately as empty pack
To ensure timely shipments of our kits and modules, we may substitute items where necessary.
Tactical Tourniquets, Wide
Modular Bandage, 6"
UMAFD, 4" Wrap
Easy with Adapter
Valve Mask, Adult
Airway, 90 mm
Airway, 100 mm
LTS-D Supraglottic Airway Kit:
LTS-D, size 4
Tube with wrap,
Wound Modules (TMM-CW)
Trauma Pad, 5"x9"
Gloves, OD, Large
Lock with Extension
Saline Lock with
Extension (Needleless for use with Coil-IV)
Admin Set, 10 Drop
18g x 1.5"
IV Starter Kit:
1 Tegaderm Dressing
ChloraPrep Sepp Applicator
Gauze Dressing, 2”x2”
Medical Tape Roll
IV Site Label
Gloves, Large, OD (6 Pair)
P2 Sharps Shuttle
Box Storage Case
Combat Casualty Card
- MOdular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment
- Pouch Attachment Ladder System, webbing stitched at places to allow
for additional pouches
Size: 24" x 12" x 9"
Weight Kit: 17 lb
Weight Pack: 4 lb
Available in ACU, Black, Coyote Brown,
Multi-Cam and OD.